Your Eyes - F-777 Your Eyes - F-777

I know exactly what you mean by "light deep feel"

It has a lot of depth, with a great deal of different sounds, but they go together well enough for it to not sound overwhelming and still be relaxing.

I really liked the part is at about 3:40, it contrasts perfectly to the rest of the track, the ending is great too.

Keep up the good work!!!

-JTricks

TAA--Infiltration TAA--Infiltration

Yessssssssss... Very sneaky...

This sounds great, it's really suspenseful (I used it in my flash "Ska'd for Life" hope you don't mind).

Chupathingy Chupathingy

Clever way to start a song...

I like the way it started off with just noise and gradually faded into the song, however I think it took a little too long to get to anything that sounded remotley tuneful, which is why it has quite a low score. Most people turned it off before it got good. If you make the introduction a little shorter, or make the transition a bit smoother, it would be great.

Oh My God It's So Happy Oh My God It's So Happy

This is exactly what I need for my animation!!!

It's ultra-fast and super-cheesy (and OH MY GOD IT'S SO HAPPY).

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Amazing Song!!!

I was listening to this before it was cool!!! (Before it was put in Castle Crashers.)

Actually this was always cool, but having it put in Castle Crashers was a big bonus!!!

Gon Gon

Is there anything you can't do?

Seriously, you seem to be good at everything. I can't really give much constructive criticism because I know almost nothing about music.

I'm going to use this in my latest movie, which will probarbly be on Newgrounds soon.

Still Alive Symphony Still Alive Symphony

MOAR VIOLINS!!!

Umm... wait, this isn't madness. This is SPA--- wait it isn't that either. Actually I know what this is, this is GREAT.

OK, I'm done now...

Psychoknight responds:

Maybe I'll do more songs with violins