2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

JOYOUS EXCLAMATION (yay)

Well done everyone!!! (Now to go back in time, hit Harry over the head and pretend I made Chuck's New Tux... All will go well, until he eats some COOOOOOOOOOONUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

Ooh, how original...

Yes, the animation was relatively smooth, and the graphics looked pretty good and the finishing move at the end was AWESOME (haven't we all wondered what would happen if you shot someone with the portal gun?), but it had almost NO ORIGINAL CONTENT WHATSOEVER. The backgrounds are ripped from "Portal: The Flash Version", the characters were either ripped or copied from "Madness", and I the portal gun is obviously traced from "Portal".

I am aware that you are paying tribute to "Portal" and "Madness", but couldn't you at least TRY to be a tiny bit original.

P.S. I know that you didn't steal the idea of "Portal Madness" itself, but even if you had, it would be hard to make this flash any less original.

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Weeeeeeeeird.....

It's a very original and creative idea and the way all of the morphs fit toghether is very smooth. I saw this collab on the forums a few days before it came out and now it's finished, I am surprised at how good it is.

I downloaded the screensaver version of this and noticed something odd: yesterday I installed it and it played through normally; but today it played through most of the morphs and stopped on the one that looked like a pumpkin...

Coincidence???

I THINK NOT!!!

TheBoogley responds:

Pumpkin! :O
Actually it is a coincidence... And I don't know how to fix it.

Serious Halo Serious Halo

SEROUS HALO has made a SERIOUS POINT

I think that the animation was done badly on purpose. The point of this is to show that no matter how bad something is, if it has video game characters in it, it will do well. Did you take advice from "How 2 Succeed on NG," because it looks like you did, lol. Not many people actualy get the point though.